- Whether it’s your first or fifteenth attempt at sobriety, we aim to make it your last. At Prosperity Haven, our mission is to equip you with the tools you’ll need to achieve lifelong recovery, so you can be the man you want to be.
How is Prosperity Haven different from other addiction treatment centers?
- Treatment plans are custom to each patient. Our clinical team consists of a Licensed Independent Chemical Dependency Counselor, a board-certified physician, and licensed substance abuse counselors who work together to create treatment plans for every individual to give them the best chance at a successful recovery.
- Our residential program serves no more than nine men at one time. A smaller capacity allows us to provide adequate one-on-one care for each patient and maintain a private and confidential environment.
- We provide high quality residential care in a top-tier environment. Our 3,000-sf treatment center is located just outside of Cleveland, Ohio on 7.5 acres of quiet wood in the rural area of Hambden, Ohio. Our residents enjoy fine amenities, such as: larger rooms, in-house massage therapy, housekeeping services, chef-prepared meals, and a business center so you can enjoy computer & phone access.
Does Prosperity Haven offer out-patient treatment too?
- Yes! We also offer intensive out-patient services for men who would benefit from an out-patient treatment plan.
Fill Out The Form Below for More Information. All Submissions are Strictly Confidential.
Specify in the message if you are interested in Residential In-Patient or Intensive Out-Patient