FAQ’s About Substance Abuse
Rehab at Prosperity Haven
Frequently Ask Questions
If you have any lingering questions about our admissions process, our treatment programs or recovery services, and what you can expect during your time with us, here’s where you can find answers. If you have a question that isn’t answered on this page, please call 440-253-9915 — we’re happy to help.
FAQ'S ABOUT TREATMENT
AT PROSPERITY HAVEN
- Contact Us: Call us at 440-253-9915 or send us a message and someone from our staff will answer any of your questions, discuss you or your loved ones specific situation, and further explain how our services can help.
- Verify Insurance: Complete the insurance verification form to start the process and one of our admissions specialists will get back to you with an easy-to-understand summary of your coverage.
- Schedule Treatment: During a consultation, we’ll discuss what care is best for you based on your application and give you all the information you need before scheduling and entering rehab.
Yes. Prosperity Haven works with your provider to maximize your insurance benefits and ensure that treatment is affordable. We’ll even verify your insurance for you, which saves you the trouble of dealing with hold times, long waits, or confusion concerning your coverage.
Yes. Prosperity Haven can recommend several different lending companies that would allow you to finance the cost of treatment over a set period of time. We want to make sure that nothing stands in the way of you starting your journey to recovery. Contact us at 440-253-9915 to learn more or apply for a loan with E-Financing Solutions.
- You must be an adult male (18 years or older) – we are a men’s only facility
- You must be medically stable
- You must agree to comply with Prosperity Haven’s code of conduct
- You must be chemically dependent on an addictive substance
- You must have a genuine desire to change
When you reach out to Prosperity Haven, you can expect to speak with someone from our admissions team who is friendly, compassionate, and committed to helping you find the best treatment option. Our admissions specialists are not only knowledgeable and experienced, they are advocates for you and your loved one. Whether you need our help maximizing your insurance benefits, finding the appropriate level of care, coordinating your admission, or you simply just need a trusted resource for gathering information, we are here to support you and your loved ones. All calls are strictly kept confidential.
We work with some of the top insurance providers in the area, including:
- Amerigroup RealSolutions
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
Please Note: these are only some of the insurances we work with. If you do not see your provider here – this does not mean that you don’t have coverage.
YOUR RECOVERY JOURNEY STARTS HERE
Take the First Step and Reach Out Today
FAQ'S ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE
AT PROSPERITY HAVEN
We provide inpatient and outpatient levels of care with various lengths of stay that allow you to move through the treatment process at a pace that’s best for you without sacrificing on the quality of our services. During your initial consult, we’ll discuss the treatment path that will work best for you.
Yes, although it’s not required, we strongly believe that getting family and loved ones involved in the recovery journey is important. During these facilitated sessions, you and those close to you will take part in sessions that allow you to speak about your experiences and address the ways addiction has impacted the family unit.
Addiction affects every part of a client’s being, so holistic treatments need to address the entire being as well. Our holistic therapies help clients heal physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Clients participate in activities such as nature meditation, sensory hikes, mindfulness exercises, and more.
By exclusively treating men, we can help our clients speak openly with like-minded individuals about their addiction without feeling judged or embarrassed. Our all-male facility fosters an environment of brotherhood and bonding.
In many cases, people struggling with substance abuse also suffer from one or more mental health conditions. This is called a dual diagnosis, or a co-occurring disorder. To truly recover and manage the root causes of an addiction, we develop a personalized treatment plan that addresses both issues.
The Step-Down Model we’ve adopted at Prosperity Haven helps clients make a seamless transition through each step of our continuum of care in a way that best meets their needs in recovery. This individualized approach allows clients to make strides in recovery, while gradually working towards independence as they develop the tools they need to sustain long-term sobriety.
QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR PROGRAMS?
Complete the Form Below to Schedule A Confidential Consultation Today
FAQ’s About ADMISSIONS
at Prosperity Haven
Yes, you’ll be sharing a room with another resident. We’ve found that having a roommate helps residents avoid the isolation that’s common during addiction and helps build mutual strength and reciprocal accountability during treatment.
Yes. We provide our clients with access to a designated laundry area, which includes washers and dryers, as well as complimentary laundry detergent and dryer sheets.
Our serene rehab facility sits on 7.5 acres in rural Chardon, OH, and provides you with the peace and quiet you need to focus on yourself. Our accommodations include comfortable recreational spaces, an exercise area, a large living room with a TV and fireplace, a fully stocked kitchen, and an open backyard with a firepit and plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy.
While one of our admission coordinators can review a more detailed checklist with you prior to your admission, here is an overview of what you should and should not bring to rehab:
- Driver’s License / State ID
- Health Insurance Card
- 1-2 Weeks of Clothing
- 2-3 Pairs of Shoes (Casual and Recreational)
- Personal Care Items
- Toothbrush & Toothpaste
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Bar of Soap / Body Wash
- Shaver & Shaving Cream
- Medications (Must be in your name)
*Supply should match length of stay
*All items must be new, sealed, and in original packaging
- Cell Phone & Charger – Will be Given Access for Use During Designated Times
- Cigarettes – Must be Unopened and Sealed by Manufacturer – Allowed in Designated Areas
- Approved Reading Materials Conducive to Your Recovery
- Small Amount of Cash (No more than $100)
- Appropriate Photos or Items that Provide Comfort and Sense of “Home”
- Items Containing Alcohol (Mouthwash, Cologne, Etc.)
- Inappropriate Clothing (Advertising Drugs, Alcohol, Bars, Etc.)
- Firearms or Weapons of Any Kind
- Pornographic Materials
- Expensive Valuables (Jewelry, Etc.)
- Excessive Amounts of Cash
- Food or Drinks
Cleveland-Area Rehab Facility
At Prosperity Haven, our goal is to make rehab as comfortable as possible so you can overcome this difficult time and lead happier, healthier, and more fulfilling life in recovery. Help is waiting: call us at 440-253-9915 today.